Saturday, February 1, 2014

Wow that was a quick month!  I would like to thank everyone for taking part in the first swap.  While I did not receive any of the groups below, I doubt that few got less excited to see the end results than I did.  Seeing the varied skill levels, presentations,  and miniature choices made my time setting this up well worth it! 

Attached below are the six swaps traded in January.   Please vote on the one that best encompasses the swap minimum requirements of ;
1. Paint 6-8 infantry
2. Paint an APC
3. Swaps are to be done in the spirit of goodwill

The poll will run until Feb 8th Midnight EST.  The winner will be receiving a prize from Mr. Harold of http://www.clearhorizonminiatures.com/.  In addition, the winning selection will replace my blog cover picture for the month.

Best of luck to all the participants and I look forward to you joining next months swap as well.
Dropzonetoe


1

2

3

4
5

6

1 comment:

  1. They are all awesome entries but my vote goes to nr. 4.
    The weathering on the vehicle is just great.

    ReplyDelete