Sunday, February 23, 2014

Surprise! The end of this month is near, That ambush team ready to move out?

I hope everyone has had the chance to flex those terrain making skills.  Some of the last things people make is good terrain to fight over.  While the swap will not cover a whole board it is a small step in adding much needed cover.  I hope this months swap inspires you with new ideas for your own terrain going forward.

I will be sending out shipping info for people tomorrow, and shipping will start on the 25th.  If you have not gotten an email from me let me know!  Don't forget to send me those pics!!!  The poll will start the 1st and run until the 8th.  

I will be posting next months  sign-up on TMP soon as well the deadline to join as always will be the 8th.






No comments:

Post a Comment